What a true joy it is to deliver encouragement in the form of flower arrangements, plants and floral wreaths!
The following have received Lavender, Lilac and Lilies’ flowers, wreaths, etc. :
- Liberty Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Alamance County (Burlington, NC)
- Room at the Inn (Greensboro, NC)
- Leslie’s House at West End Ministries (High Point, NC)
- L & L Family Care Home (Greensboro, NC)
- Backyard Ministries House of the Cherry Street United Methodist Church (Kernersville, NC)
Have suggestions for other groups, organizations, or individuals that may enjoy receiving flowers as encouragement?
Please Note: LLL is looking for recipient suggestions in the Wilmington, NC area. Contact us today!
What do the recipients of Lavender, Lilac and Lilies actually receive?
Homeless Shelter residents who are moving from homelessness to permanent housing receive a floral wreath and a handwritten card.
Residents of senior centers, pregnancy shelters, group homes, etc. receive a fresh floral arrangement (or plant) and a handwritten card. Some residents may receive a floral wreath if they are moving to their own home soon.