What a true joy it is to deliver encouragement in the form of flower arrangements, plants, floral wreaths and floral-inspired gifts!
The following have received Lavender, Lilac and Lilies’ flowers, wreaths, floral gifts or Welcome Home baskets, etc.:
- Liberty Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center of Alamance County (Burlington, NC)
- Room at the Inn (Greensboro, NC)
- Leslie’s House at West End Ministries (High Point, NC)
- L & L Family Care Home (Greensboro, NC)
- Backyard Ministries House of the Cherry Street United Methodist Church (Kernersville, NC)
- Shining Light Homes (Chesapeake, VA)
- Families via The Help Hub (Wilmington, NC)
Have suggestions for other groups, organizations, or individuals that may enjoy receiving welcome baskets as encouragement?
What do the recipients of Lavender, Lilac and Lilies actually receive?
Homeless Shelter residents who are moving from homelessness to permanent housing have received a floral wreath and a handwritten card or other types of gifts to help/encourage. And in 2021, families have begun receiving “Welcome Home” baskets.
Residents of senior centers, pregnancy shelters, group homes, etc. have received a fresh floral arrangement (or plant) and a handwritten card. Some residents have also received a floral wreath if they are moving to their own home soon.
Please Note: During the height of COVID-19, recipients received a mailed, small flower-inspired gift and card, or other gifts to encourage.